Friday, February 1, 2008

LISTEN TO MY PICTURES

Its very strange to say "Listen to my pictures" but today i received an e-mail from a long lost OB, who asked me why i was not putting my good writing skills to use. I told him to visit Lwani for my official response.

Everybody else seems to be writing and very few of you seem to be reading all the many writings. This partially explains why so many newspapers, blogs and other publications have closed shop within a few months of their inauguration, except Lwani.

It is on the basis of this that i developed this philosophy-speaking and speaking very loudly through pictures.

Comrades, at Lwani, the pictures communicate effectively. So Listen to my pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Web Page Hit Counter
Lwani Forever