Monday, March 9, 2009

Beach Volleyball in Uganda: Fun, shapes and sizes

The heat in Kampala must by now be a concern for not just the wanainchi around but the more professional environmentalists as well. I actually spend most of my weekend days in-doors save for one of my recent weekends when i really got tempted and lifted out of my weekend comfort zone to what turned out to be a real fun event. Lido beach in Ebbz was the destination and beach volleyball was the event. The heat of the day was perfectly countered by the sight and natural scents of well dressed beach volleyballers. Most revellers including my camera were more glued to the ladies' than the men's games. Don't ask what yours truly concentrated on......As usual, Lwani brings you the pictures....Lets share the fun though belatedly...






















No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter
Lwani Forever